Sunday, March 1, 2009

This is a story about white stuff we rarely see.

So at about 11 this morning i get a text from my brother that said: holy &!*#Y it's snowing. Now the talk of the weekend was "it's supposed to snow on sunday" and my response was " i won't believe til i see it" I have lived in Georgia for about 20 years and can count on one hand how many times it has snowed. Just about every year we will get a weather forecast that will state it will snow and we have had many disappointments.



So i get out of bed and try to focus on the world around me and just about scared poor snowflake when i yelled Snowflake it's snowing! LET'S GO OUTSIDE!!! I got myself together and thought about what in the world am i going to wear. I have no gloves, no hat, no coat thick enough and barely any sweaters. So i put on what i thought would work and went outside to play with the little white stuff on the ground. Snowflake was not sure what to make of this. She was sniffing the snow and growling at it at the same time. Soon she realized it was not harmful and just had a ball running in the snow and trying to eat the snow as it fell down. I tried to get video of that but of course she did it when the camera was off. Typical.

So now as i type this blog the snow is starting to melt and there is a snowflake or two slowly making it's way down. And when i think back to this day i will forever remember the day my baby made her first yellow snow.


No comments:

Post a Comment