Saturday, March 21, 2009

This is a story where i get caught up.

Hi all!
So while i am doing laundry i figured i will sit down and take a couple of minutes and update you all with what's been going on lately.

First, when i last posted a for real post it was the day before my brother's birthday (March 11) and as i was surfing the web i came across a cookie monster song that says C is for Cookie. Well my brother has a love for cookies and i thought i would make a little video in honor of his b-day so check out the Birthday Cookie video!

The following Saturday i went out with a friend of mine to celebrate her birthday and almost got hit on by a 40 year old man. That's the story of my love life. LOL!

Then on Sunday my mom and her boyfriend took me, jon, my bestfriend joe, our two cousins chung jo and woong sik, to an all you can eat korean buffet for Jon's b-day. It was sooo yummy and we ate more than our tummies could hold.


Of course March 17th was St. Patty's Day and at first i was just going to spend the night at home but my brother convinced me to go out and join in on the festivities. I do not think i saw so much green in my life. My brother ran around like a leprechaun ... a 6'4" leprechaun. LOL! Oh what a night!
And then to end the week i got to hang out with friends last night. I have pictures but there were not taken on my camera so once i get copies i'll post them. So that's my week and a half in a nutshell. My goal is to try to be more consistent with posting so that I am not bombarding you all with a long entry. Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like lots of fun! I'm glad things are going well for you!

    ReplyDelete