Monday, February 23, 2009

This is a story about dog shampoo.

So during one of my many trips to Petco i came across a product that had me laughing and what is even funnier is that i considered buying it for Snowflake.

Yes ... you are looking at it correctly. Salon shampoo for dogs (and other grooming products) from bedhead and Paul Mitchell. I knew about the the Paul Mitchell because Snowflake's groomer did not recommend it. She had heard it causes the dogs hair to fall out. Let's hope it is not the same for humans :) Well Snowflake already has an issue with her hair. She is a hypoallergenic dog so she is not supposed to shed and she sheds like craaaazy!!! I fell in love with the pethead products. I think the packaging is what got me. But Snowflake already has shampoo so pethead is staying at Petco.

Life here has pretty much slowed down which is great. I've been staying home but that is starting to get boring. When you have a go go go life things kinda get boring when everything slows down. But it's looking like it's going to pick back up. I have something to do for the next three weekends and will probably be penciling more stuff along the way.

Oh and today while sitting in my Popular Culture class i was thinking about how i am loving art history. I took this class as a second class so i could get my financial aide and now i am putting in my form to add art history as a minor. I know it's random ... math/actuarial and art history. now i am even considering getting a masters and phd in art history but we'll see. I might change my mind again. typical me. lol. so there is not much more to tell. Hopefully life will get a little more interesting. I get a blog and nothing happens except run in with pet products and it might get exciting for a second.

No comments:

Post a Comment