Friday, February 13, 2009

This is the story of my bad dog, Snowflake Louise Longtin.

Meet Snowflake
My West Highland White Terrier

She is about 1.25 years old and i have had her for a little over a year. Some of you have had the pleasure to meet her (at least she thinks it is a pleasure) or were able to hear her many adventures in making mom's life a living nightmare.

She is the typical puppy or i hope the typical puppy and has had her share of enjoying my make-up, my shoes, my dining room table, my craft stuff, other people's make-up, my carpet, my buttons on my clothes, random paper, half a pack of sugar free gum, my cell phone charger, almost my laptop cord and her fav, underwear (ew).

Her favorite past time is barking at the vacuum cleaner, people outside, at me for not doing what she wants or anything that is not supposed to be there like towels on the counters, boxes on the bed, or a mop/broom in the corner.

But in the end i love her to pieces and whenever she does wrong she can turn up the cute factor to the max and pretty much make me forget what she has done to get her in so much trouble. She is a pro when it comes to that. So check back often. I am pretty sure she will be the main topic in many more entries. Woof!

No comments:

Post a Comment