Monday, February 2, 2009

This is the story of possibly a new home.

So back in December i went to visit my bestfriend in Atlanta and while there we went to go visit his friend's new place which happened to be a loft. I absolutely loved her place. Since then i can not stop thinking about moving in a new place ... more specifically a loft. Just the idea of an open space, natural light and hardwood floors just have me wanting to move NOW! The thing is ... my lease is not up until August techinically it should have been up yesterday but since i transferred over to a two bedroom my lease started over ugh!!! But that didn't stop me from calling 11th street lofts and making an appt to go take a looksie at their pads. I am really excited and hopefully everything will work out so that maybe i can have a new place called home soon. YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment