Friday, September 11, 2009

Stop ... Rewind ... Press Play

So i need a do over. Is that allowed? This whole goal thing is going bad ... very bad!!! I was so excited about participating that i really didn't take the time to think about my goals ( i saw this challenge on the same day it started ) So now that i've had time to think here are my new and improved goals:

I need to get my creative mojo back. It's been gone a little too long. I recently moved and at my last apartment my craft room was pretty much my storage room. Everything went in there and never really came out. when i moved into my new apartment i didn't want the same thing to happen and well my craft room is looking like a hot mess. By the end of the challenge i am hoping to have my craft room up and running. I want to start creating things so craft room and 21 days of being creative is one goal. Since this is more a craft related goal i will probably post my progress on my craft blog which you can see here It needs some more attention.

My second goal is more to help with my photography. I am going to try to take pictures each day during the challenge to let you all get a glimpse into my world. It can be exciting for some of y'all lol Since i want to share this it is going to require me to be better at blogging. I need to get in the habit of taking pictures of every day things and not wait until the events in my life happen. You can't get better at taking pictures if you are not behind the camera.

So there you go ... my two goals. Hopefully i will be better and not fail before even really starting. I will start working on this tomorrow ... come on back and see how i'm doing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment