Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I'm baaaaack and 21 Day Challenge Day 1


Hi y'all! I know it's been many months since i've last blogged. Part was no internet other part is laziness and the walk to the pool where my internet access is seemed miles and miles away. Now that i'm more motivated to get to the pool (does looking at hot guys count as motivation) i'm hoping to post more often and maybe even back track and post posts that should have been posted a long time ago.

I'm really motivated today because i am going to start the 21 Challenge. You can find it at here It's a really cool concept and i'm really excited to try to break an old habit or start a good habit. The hard part for me is to think of a habit. For us creative types we should also try to incorporate this into a scrapbook page or into a journal/notebook. I'm going to work on that too and will post what i create here.

So here is what i am thinking as my goals. I'm have an issue with drinking a lot of coke ... i don't think i can completely cut them out so i'm limiting myself to two cokes a day. I think i can do it! I'm also going to try to be creative and create something each day ... i'm also going to throw in blogging for 21 days straight too. That's going to be a little hard but hey goals should be a little challenging :)

Well i have to close now ... the juice in the laptop is dying so i want to make sure i get this up and running before it totally dies on me. Hopefully this will inspire you to take on the 21 day challenge and if it does ... holla at me!

1 comment: