Saturday, March 6, 2010

Rascal Flatts!

Guess who's baaaack!!!  lol ... well i finally was able to get internet in my apt so it makes it a little more convenient to blog.  Plus i thought my power cord was not working (victim of snowflake's chewing) but was quite shock to see it power up my laptop today :)  Hopefully i can blog more.  I might have to back date almost a year worth of stuff ... who knows.

Well last night i was able to go see Rascal Flatts perform.  They actually came to the Columbus Civic Center and i jumped on that opp.  Rascal Flatts is one of my favorite bands.  They are actually in my top 5.  My goal is to see all of my top 5 artists in concert ... i am only down to one and my list will be complete.  Darius Rucker opened up for them.  The concert was good but for how much we had to pay i was expecting a bigger show but i was disappointed.  I would definitely go see them again.    Our seats were pretty good.  We were in the nose bleed section but the Civic Center is not that big so no matter where you sit you will always have a good seat.  (I'm having issues with uploading my pics so those are coming soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment